Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Friends Love Award...



I received this award from Jody at 'Jody's Cottage'/aka mommy2gabby. It really is one of the sweetest awards and I am happy to be passing it along. Thank you so much Jody!

Getting this award means the following:


"These blogs are exceedingly charming.
These kind bloggers aim to find friends and be friends.
They are not interested in self-aggrandizement.
Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships will be propagated.
Please give more attention to these writers.
Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly- written text into the body of their award."


Here are my 8!

Robin at 'Red Thread Stitches'. I cannot tell you how many times she raised my spirits and kept me going.

Daleea at 'Jewels of My Heart'. Thank you for always listening and helping me with all of my blog projects. I appreciate your friendship so much.

Lea at 'Oh My 6'. She is pricesless.

Amy at 'When Love Takes You In' is always there to support anyone who needs it. And she always comes to my Sat Chat and that's amazing since she's a nurse who works nights.

Denise at 'Tucked Inside My Heart' is one of the kindest ladies in blogland. I wish she lived next door!

Felicity at 'Fliss and Mike' I love her! She calls me from time to time and I love hearing her stories!

Meredith/can I tell your real name? at 'A Mother Singing' talks to my soul. We share many of the same joys and pains.

Ford and Alyson at 'Imagine Alyzabeth An/ yes, I love them both and if you blog with them..you know it's a great package deal. They always have a kind word and seem to know when you need a little more than that.

13 comments:

Kim said...

Well deserved..
You are amazing Kimberley..
I am sooo glad to have met you on this amazing journey..
Even though there are up's and down's.. we all stick together..
love ya girly...

day by day said...

Wonderful choices of some very special gals!

have a great week, Kim...I sent an invite to you.

take care!
Michelle

sweet momma luv u said...

Hello again! Thanks for the comment. I have absolutely no idea. They have informed us it is up to the CCAA to add the agencies to their electronic program. They are on the wait list and that is all I know.

I hope you have an absolutely fantastic week! Keep that sunshine in your heart.
Your a very special person!!
:)
Jody

OH MY #6 said...

Of course you got this award! You do nothing but pass love around.

Thank you. Can't wait to do the post!

Lea
xo

Jewels of My Heart said...

Congratulations.... I always love when you get an award because Iknow I would have chosen you for it too! You are such a shining star... always spreading love and joy.
Thank you so much for thinking of me and including me with such a wonderful group of ladies!
Love,
Daleea

Gwen Oatsvall said...

Cheers to you ... You are a great friend and always there !!! Love ya ... have a great week !!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

I love Fliss also...but for some reason I cannot get into her blog anymore:( Maybe she locked me out! LOL

You are SOOOOO deserving of this! Love you!

Kristy said...

Congratulations Kimberley!!! This award could not have gone to anyone more deserving!

Love always, Kristy

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

Ahhh shucks... thanks for the award... let me ponder on my lucky few...
I will get onto it in the next few days...
Hugs to you and hop you are hanging in there...

3 Peanuts said...

You chose beautiful women who I adore as well. Congrats!

Kim

Anonymous said...

Kim,

THANK YOU!!! How sweet you are!

Love, MT ;)

Dawn said...

I agree with your wonderful choices....all fabulous women!

Chasing Dreams Photography said...

A well deserved award : ) and you chose beautiful woman to recieve the award.