Saturday, January 31, 2009

Amy's Baby Shower for LynnMarie! Please Spread the Word!


Please mark your calendar's for Amy's Babyshower for LynnMarie being held on February 21st here at the Seventh Diamond. If you are unable to attend and would like the gift list and Amy's address to send your special items and good wishes, please leave a comment with your e-mail address or e-mail me at timnkim@gmail.com. Amy's blog is 'When Love Takes You In'.
A special thank you to Daleea for this darling graphic!

6 comments:

Musings from Kim K. said...

I can't wait until we are throwing you YOUR OWN baby shower. You are amazing, Kimberely. Hugs!!

Kim said...

I am with Kim .... You are AMAZING..
And I am sooo ready for Sophia Jane's babyshower..
It will be soon..
LOVE YA GIRLY...

Dannye said...

count me in to send a gift at least and hopefully participate too....please email me her list...

Jewels of My Heart said...

A special thankyou to you... hehee for being so wonderful!
Yes, I agree with the ladies above... soon we will be at our Kimberley and her Sophia's baby shower... what a celebration it will be!
Love you,
Daleea

Brian and Christy said...

I would love to send Amy a gift. Just send me the list and I will send something out. christy_steele@roadrunner.com. Thanks alot. christy

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!