I hope that you have a wonderful day Lily!! You can send your birthday wishes to Lily's blog 'Life with Lily Lin'.
Saturday, June 09, 2007
Friday, June 08, 2007
4 Facts About Me:
- Rascal Flatts is my favorite band.
- I am a motherless daughter.
- I collect china and various sets of dishes.
- My hobbies are gardening and scrapbooking.
- I twirl my hair when I am tired.
- I shower at night before I go to bed.
- I always sneeze twice.
- My bedroom is never tidy.
4 Things I have discovered in the last four years
- I can truly be loved by someone. Loved for who I am, not for how I look or as a part of someone's life achievement collection.
- How it feels to be loved while I was pregnant. Truly cherished.
- God is completely in control. He knows the desires of my heart. He blesses me daily. I just need to trust Him.
- Cherish each day with your children, they grow up and while they seem to need you less and less, you still need them just as much as the first day you held them in your arms.
Four Things I Want To Try or Do in the Next Four Years:
- Work through my feelings of loss over my oldest son becoming a young man and moving out on his own. In 3 years he will be leaving for college. I'm already sad about it.
- Bring my daughter home.
- Help Tyler develop some type of interest in personal hygiene. He's very lacking!
- Potty train Elijah.
Time to tag Tuininga Treasures, Journey to Gracie, Catching Butterflies, My Red Thread to Ava Grace YaHaan, Mr. Brian at All In A Days Work, Awaiting Ava, Secret Agent, With Six You Get Eggroll, Watch our Family Grow and The Monkey King.
Thursday, June 07, 2007
I accept the post your porch challenge! It was very windy out when I took my photos, but I think that the pictures came out pretty good. I don't have nice porch furniture. We have strong winds a lot, so I need the most durable patio chairs I can find. We spend a lot of time out here, especially in the evenings, everything lights up and we make fires and roast marshmallows. And yes Steffie, the peace sign below came from Art Folk.
I'm tagging a lot of peeps for this one....Laurens Journey Home, Katie's Antics, Waala Family Adventures, Taiwan Treasure, Dragonfly and Ladybug, Never Too Many, Special Family, China Calling, Mad Race for Macey, Journey to Victoria Grace, Waiting for Pumpkin, Search and Destroy Twins..and anyone else who wants to jump in.
Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
This blog is 5 months old on June 6th! Thank you to everyone who drops by and leaves a kind word. I have been having such a great time getting to know everyone. It's crazy how much enjoyment I get out of this. The friendships I have made here are very important to me, it seems strange that it's only been 5 months for how close I feel to many of you.
Monday, June 04, 2007
I would love to have to my own greenhouse and sell plants for a living. I love to garden. I find such peace and happiness in watching things grow that I planted myself.
My children all help in our garden. We don't have a lot of land here,but we grow tomatoes, peppers, chives and some herbs. Along with flowers. I love flowers. Even little Eli has his own gardening tools and watering can.
Sunday, June 03, 2007
Tyler decided that he wanted to learn how to ski, so this morning Simon invited him out for a lesson. Here is Ty all decked out with Mr. Simon.
Bless her heart, Martha got into the water with Tyler to coach him on how to get up on two skis.