Friday, October 24, 2008

The Halloween Blog Contest!


Ok everyone, it's getting close here! There have been a lot of votes cast and we have a last minute entry, so if you have not already voted....please do. Send me an e-mail and let me know which blog is your favorite.

And if you want to have a little fun today....take a look at these blogs, they really are wonderful!

ALSO IF YOU VOLUNTEERED TO JUDGE...please send me an e-mail and let me know you are still participating because I have only heard from one judge so far. timnkim@gmail.com

THE KENWARD BLOG

THE MONKEY KING

CATCHING BUTTERFLIES TWO

SHE'S A-DORI-BLE!

ADVENTURES IN JUJUBOO

LIFE WITH 4J'S

HUMMINGBIRDS DON'T LIE

THE PRICELESS PRINCESS


K1

The winner will be announced on Halloween Morning!

2 comments:

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

HI RMJ -- Here is the link for the DVD's -- not all SWI's are included.

http://www.research-china.org/

They also will search for finding ads... Keeping my fingers crossed on that one! Lucy

Anonymous said...

yo... luv this post )