Sunday, February 03, 2008

New Items List from Amanda at Starfish...

Hello everyone. I just received an e-mail from Amanda and these are some items that she is really in need of. So, if you haven't started shopping yet, please use the list below as your guide. ALSO, Amanda said that she would be very happy with gently used items.

  • Shoes and sandals from 0 to 6 (This can be summer or winter)
  • Craisans
  • Instant Oatmeal
  • Sleepers (Girls and boys all sizes up to 3 T) You know the kind with the footies and the zippers
  • Boys winter clothes (9 months)
  • 18M boys and girls winter clothing for the day and night.
  • 2T Boys and Girls winter for day and night.

A BIG THANK YOU TO THE 29 FAMILIES WHO HAVE RESPONDED!

14 comments:

Paula said...

I'm mailing a package tomorrow :)

Dannye said...

i got quite a few things yesterday...and will be mailing them to you tomorrow....

thanks again for doing this!!

Gracie said...

Wow....what a great person are you to do something like this!

Laura Nipper said...

I have a few feet PJ's that Morgan barely wore last year. I will send them off to you this week. Just need to find them.

Ashton said...

We have talked w/ Chinese Starfish they are ding such GREAT things for China!!

~verna said...

Kim,
If folks buy that water from Amazon, can they have it directly delivered to Amanda? Also, if we buy stuff from Target.com, we can deliver to you. SO excited to hear how much comes in. Gotta get to the USPS soon.
~v

Sophie's Mom said...

I must have missed the address to send to - can you post again, or email me with it? Thanks!

Carol said...

Yes I second that....please send me your address......
carolwood34@comcast.net

OH MY #6 said...

I will e-mail you today.

Lea

mommy24treasures said...

Mine will be at the end of the month but I am intending on participating. I have your addy from Christmas.

Glinda said...

Is there a date cutoff that you need to have these things by?

Could I send you extra $$$ to help with the shipping costs?

;) let me know.

Heather said...

Got it - between my mom and I we collected quite a bunch - I'll be mailing tomorrow!! Thanks so much for doing this!

Heather

jennifer said...

I can't wait to go shopping. We just got back in town, so I will start tomorrow!

Noemi said...

What is the deadline. I will LOVE to participate. I plan on going shopping this weekend and see what I can get to send to you....