THE SEVENTH DIAMOND

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

For Margaret...




Margaret,
My Aunt Pam has told me that you have been reading my blog. I want you to know that I am really touched by that and by your interest in my life. I have been hearing your name for as long as I can remember and I know how close you have been to my Aunt and how you knew my Mother.
I want you to know that you are so welcome in my life. I would love for you to meet my husband and my children. Perhaps we can meet again the next time I come home. I'm all grown up now (obviously) and would love to know you at this stage in my life.
Thank you for being such a strong and constant friend to my Aunt. She is my 'home' in this world and I know how much she has needed you over the years.
I just wanted you to know that I know that you come here to check in on me and the door is always open. I would love to hear from you.

3 comments:

Christie said...

Not that I know who Margaret is, but that was so beautifully worded. Isn't it amazing to find out who keeps up with us from our past?

Alyson & Ford said...

Cool...very, very cool.
Bless you.
peace
fm

Heather said...

What a sweet post - this touched me:)

Heather