Monday, June 02, 2008

It's Monday!....With Some Babyshower Announcements


It really a gorgeous morning today. It's supposed to be sunny and 80 degrees. I'm the only awake though, evidently Eli and Daddy are unable to make it out of bed. I am looking at them both right now. Eli came into our bed in the middle of the night with a cough.

Our weekend was fantastic with fishing, boating and some time with friends. I spent a lot of time getting the new blog together with Verna. Thank you to my darling friend Verna who designed and built the amazing blog. If you would like to be a part of it, let me know. No Place Like Home

Baby Shower #1
Thank you also to Daleea for the beautiful baby shower graphic for April from '
The Road to Siji'. Oh yes ladies, it's time for a baby shower! June 21st! If you would like a copy of the html graphic on my sidebar, let me know and I'll e-mail it out to you.

Baby Shower #2
There is a second baby shower in June for Kelly of 'Katie's Antics' for her darling Elizabeth. She would like everyone to send a quilt square and a wish for Elizabeth. Isn't that a fun idea? So, for the entire month of June, you all are welcome to send a square. I have a mystery web developer coming up with the graphic for this shower and will be debuting it soon for all to post on your blogs! If you would like to send a square, please e-mail me at timnkim@gmail.com


Have a great week everyone!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun stuff coming up!!! Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Monday, Kim! I would be honored to be added to your No Place Like Home and I would love to send a quilt square to the shower. I think I can round up some fabric ;).

Noemi said...

I visited your new blog this weekend and think it is just AMAZING! Hope you have a great week!

Amy said...

Kim, You can put my blog under SN China and SN Thailand as well as older child. You are doing a very good job waiting! You sure are making good use of your time!

JMCS said...

So glad you guys had a great weekend and love the graphic for the baby showers. :)

Hugs,
Jonni

OH MY #6 said...

How fun and I love your new BLOG. What a fantastic lady you are!

lea
xo

April said...

I will get a couple of squares done for Kelly. I had no idea that she was doing a quilt also. I also have a little outfit to send her.

Also, make sure to add me to the SN China.

Paula said...

Hi Kimberly,
I would love it if you could email me the html graphic for Aprils baby shower.
Thanks, Paula
1mob@sbcglobal.net

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Poor Eli. Hope is feeling better real soon.