Thursday, January 31, 2008

7 Things About Me...

I have been tagged by Kim at 'Journey to Baby Lem' to reveal seven things about myself that you may or may not know...

One...I love fire, not a pyro, I love candles, fires in my firepot on the porch in the summer, campfires, my fireplace, you get the picture.

Two...I am a cat person.

Three...I love classical art, I took many classes in college involving art and art history.

Four...I love classical literature, I am an English major.

Five...I love cooking and baking. Paula Dean is my hero.

Six...I believe in ghosts, ufo's and that there is a huge conspiracy surrounding the death of JFK.

Seven...Toes gross me right out, unless they are baby toes. I love baby toes.

10 comments:

Kim said...

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH....
I LOVE the card...
So glad you are sharing this amazing journey with me..
Have a Great Evening..
(Suppose to hear something in the next week or two on the job..)

Nikki said...

Hey! My number 7 was the fact that I detest feet - how funny!

Also read your last post and I'm praying that you are soon sleeping soundly with your hubby again.
XO

jennifer said...

Love your 7 things. I am working on mine now.

Paula said...

great list. I love Paula Dean too, she is a kick! I'm with you on the feet thing.

k1 said...

Nice to know you better :)

Now, I just need to meet you!

OH MY #6 said...

It is so nice to get to know little things about a person.

Lea

Gail said...

I love learning new things about people. I also love Paula Deen, I'm a cat person and believe in UFO's.

Take care :)
Gail

Lori said...

I love this Kimberley, it's fun to read these things about people.
I laughed at #6~ I agree and what a fun conversation we could have, over coffee of course, about this!! :D

Anonymous said...

OMgosh, So much fun to know more about you. I totally believe in ufo's, and love a good conspiracy theory.

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Very interesting....
I am a dog person, obviously; I do believe in ghosts and there are far more conspiracies than just JFK. I prefer Paula Deen to Rachel Ray, tho I love her show. Paula cooks more like me! LOL
It would be arrogant to not believe in UFOs and feet in general are extremely gross.
6 out of 7 --not bad!