Friday, June 08, 2007

Weekend Meme!



I was tagged by my good friends at Pandapalooza and Journey to Victoria Grace for this Meme.

4 Facts About Me:
  1. Rascal Flatts is my favorite band.
  2. I am a motherless daughter.

  3. I collect china and various sets of dishes.

  4. My hobbies are gardening and scrapbooking.
4 Habits I Have:
  1. I twirl my hair when I am tired.

  2. I shower at night before I go to bed.

  3. I always sneeze twice.

  4. My bedroom is never tidy.

4 Things I have discovered in the last four years

  1. I can truly be loved by someone. Loved for who I am, not for how I look or as a part of someone's life achievement collection.

  2. How it feels to be loved while I was pregnant. Truly cherished.

  3. God is completely in control. He knows the desires of my heart. He blesses me daily. I just need to trust Him.

  4. Cherish each day with your children, they grow up and while they seem to need you less and less, you still need them just as much as the first day you held them in your arms.

Four Things I Want To Try or Do in the Next Four Years:

  1. Work through my feelings of loss over my oldest son becoming a young man and moving out on his own. In 3 years he will be leaving for college. I'm already sad about it.
  2. Bring my daughter home.

  3. Help Tyler develop some type of interest in personal hygiene. He's very lacking!

  4. Potty train Elijah.

Time to tag Tuininga Treasures, Journey to Gracie, Catching Butterflies, My Red Thread to Ava Grace YaHaan, Mr. Brian at All In A Days Work, Awaiting Ava, Secret Agent, With Six You Get Eggroll, Watch our Family Grow and The Monkey King.

12 comments:

Steffie B. said...

I can't keep up with you.....your porch, a meme, you are just soooo popular! lol ;)

Polar Bear said...

I love the things you have discovered. That is a wonderful feeling to be loved just for who you are.

Great list.

kitchu said...

LOVED this... I feel like we are kindred spirits... and of course, the pic.. come on!

Mr.Brian said...

Love the doggie picture
Interesting facts about you.Ill see how well I can do.

crazylady said...

God Bless you. God Bless you.

adele and dan said...

Love and to be loved in return is an incredible feeling.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

This is an interesting one! UI may have to pull out of Meme-boycott to participate. :)
I also twirl my hair when I am tired and it is always a clear indicator to those who know me that I am ready for bed.

Steffie B. said...

Good morning....love and hugs!

Polar Bear said...

Good Morning! Steph and I are surfing. How's the coffee coming?

Mom 2 six said...

Great list ! I can hear
you when you talked about your oldest. Mine keeps talking about 8th grade and turning 13 !
Crazy....where does the time go.

Pug Mama said...

Okay I'm on it (after the weekend) love your list.
Me and my son also LOVE Rascal Flatts. I'm waiting for them to come to Atlanta, so I can take him!

dawn said...

Such a lovely list. You are a really wonderful person, and I don't even know you.