Sunday, September 16, 2007

A Message From Gwen...


To My Blog Family,

Words will never be able to express how much I have enjoyed this day of celebrating my sweet daughter, Maggie. Very soon she will feel the love that was expressed today and more. Your gifts, well wishes, and prayers are cherished by our family and one day I hope to show Maggie the comments from the shower to show her that from afar we were already loving her. To have so many people whom faces I have never seen in person to reach out their hand of kindness shows how the Lord takes his simple plan for adoption and connects His people with a thread that can not be broken.Special Thanks to RMJ, my sweet friend for all her hard work, energy, enthusiasm, and love that she has for her friends and for all of us bringing home our daughters .... You are a real Jewel !!!!

Thank You All !!!!
Love, Gwen (Maggie's Proud Mom) ... check out OatsvallTeam.Blogspot.com in the days to come for present updates!

6 comments:

Kim said...

I just wanted to also Thank you Kimberley for putting on these amazing Baby Blog Showers....
You are simply amazing..
Hope all is well with Eli...
Give him Blogger Hugs...Hope he is feeling better..
Take care
Have a Great Sunday..
Kim

Anonymous said...

Kimberly, i do hope Eli is feeling better and thanks again dear friend for all your love !!!!

redmaryjanes said...

I really had a wonderful time. Elijah is fine. His eye is swollen but I think that they did a very good job with the stitches and they will disolve naturally on their own, which will make things much easier.

kitchu said...

HOW awesome, and I so love this song that you put up!!

Glinda said...

It was my pleasure to be in such wonderful company.

Kim, your gracious hospitality is awe-inspiring.

Thank you.

Thankful Eli is doing well.

LaLa said...

Such fun bloggy girl time!! What a blessing to be part of such a wonderful community.