Tuesday, August 14, 2007

An Overwhelming Secret Buddy Gift...









I got home last night about 11:30 from a tough day. We had the viewing and were at the funeral home most of the day. When we pulled into the driveway, my husband said that my secret buddy gift had arrived. I opened it up and read the card. I literally sat down and cried. It was so personal and touching. Thank you so much. I send you our condolences and love over the loss of your mother 4 years ago to cancer. I really hope to one day know who you are because you are such a wonderful woman.


Along with the beautiful card, she sent this beach towel with Sophia's name embroidered on it and a darling pair of sunglasses. But most importantly, she made a donation to the American Cancer Society.


Thank you so much. I usually post your cards, but not this one as it is very personal and special to me.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Too cute..
Love the towel..
Have a Great Evening.
Kim

Lori said...

Oh how beautiful. I'm glad there was such a special joy at the end of a tough day.

Somewhere In The Sun said...

God knew the exact timing for that gift to arrive. I love it when He does things like that! Your secret buddy sounds amazing too!

JMCS said...

What beautiful gifts. Like Lynn said "God knew the exact timing for those gifts to arrive". Hope you are feeling a little better.

Hugs,
Jonni

adele and dan said...

LOVE IT! What an kind gift to you and your family.