Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Fun Before the Fourth...

Ok, I am now officially on 4th of July vacation! My sister-in-law is here with her four children and I have my four children, a cousin and a friend. I think that gives us ten children sleeping here tonight. Here are some pictures I took today! I hope you all have a safe and happy 4th of July!


Katey and her cousin Lacey and friend Krista.



My neighbor Rachel and my niece Suzi.


The kids jumping off of the swim platform in front of our dock.


12 comments:

dawn said...

Ahhhh, summer!
That's a whole lotta people in your house I bet you are having the time of your life.

Deb said...

Have a fun filled Happy July 4th week!!!!

D & S said...

Have a fun and safe 4th of July!

Kim said...

Looks like they are having fun...
Have a great 4th..
Kim

Mr.Brian said...

Better you then me.But I bet you LOVE entertaining that many people.Have fun.Hope all goes well.

Daniella said...

Wonderful pictures - happy 4th

crazylady said...

I hate you a bit. My cottage tales seem so lame after seeing your 'lifestyles' of the rich and infamous.

Loraena Tuttle said...

that looks like so much fun! I hope you all have a blast. =)

kitchu said...

Have a wonderful 4th, looks like a blast already!

Dannye said...

and a happy and safe 4th to you and your family too!!!

Steffie B. said...

have a wonderful day my friend....hope to see you when i get back from the reunion! We MUST make the time to have another GNO! Kelly too! ;)

insanemommy said...

G-d I wish I were there! You all look you were having too much fun!