Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Thank You to my Secret Buddy!



Big Thank You and Hugs to my Secret Buddy!
I really enjoy being a Secret Buddy and having one! It is a lot of fun to shop around looking for just the right thing to send that will be meaningful. It's also great waiting with anticipation for your gift to arrive in the mail and find something wonderful inside. I was thinking about it and with the wait being so long, I'll probably end up with everything I need for the baby by the time she gets here (just kidding). SMILE!

11 comments:

D & S said...

Those are the cutest slippers! SB are the best.

Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Look at those cute slippers!!!! I also love being a secret pal although I fear I am not as good a pal as some others out there.

LaLa said...

Oh, I miss being in a DTC group and doing Secret Buddies. Vietnam adoption...we don't really have those groups : ( I do think you have a great one though...too cute

Mardi said...

So cute!! The picture is perfect!! :)

Steffie B. said...

Lucky you....what fun little goodies!

M and M said...

What great slippers!! I LOVE receiving my SB gifts as much as I love shopping for my buddy!

PandaMom said...

I wish this secret buddy thing was around or at least that I would have known about it when we were in our waiting time. It is soooo fun to watch!

kitchu said...

Awesome gifts!!

Special K said...

Awwww - just adorable. My secret pal always knows the right thing to send and keeps my spirits up when they're sagging.

Much Ado said...

LOL, love that quote! And what cute gifts!!

4D said...

Super duper gifts!

Keep smilin!