Sunday, April 15, 2007

My Weekend Project...

I have spent this weekend getting prepared for my Yahoo Jan 07 DTC Group's Quilt Square Exchange. I have been cutting fabric squares and making the wish cards that I am going to send out. I think everything turned out pretty cute~

Dannye, Chynna's will be in the mail tomorrow. Jonni, I will have Sofia's in the mail tomorrow as well. Liz, I cannot bear for Ava Grace to have one that came unglued, so I made her a new one and it will be mailed tomorrow also.

If there is anyone out there who would like to exchange quilt squares, let me know!!

8 comments:

Jewels of My Heart said...

They are beautiful! I want to start a 100 wish quilt for Hannah... do you think it matters that she is already home?

Pug Mama said...

I would like to. Email me your address and I'll send you mine. I have become so lazy with mine. I think I need around 20 more. I need to work on that!
melissarice1@bellsouth.net

Steffie B. said...

Count me in....I'm getting my fabric this week. ;)

Terri | Sugar Free Glow said...

Very cute!

Polar Bear said...

Your cards look great!! I just love the fabric you chose.

Dannye said...

those are so very cute!!!

Julie and Steve said...

FUN! I'm just getting myself organized to start on Lia's quilt. I would love to trade squares! Email me with your address and I'll send you mine!

julies_70@yahoo.com

Tao's Mommy said...

They are beautiful!!!
I have finished one quilt and now am collecting for quilt 2....I would love to swap...send me your address!!