Friday, September 25, 2009

The 3rd Annual Halloween Blog Contest!



Oh yes...it's that time again. Time for the 3rd Annual Halloween Blog Contest. I need contestants and secret judges.

If you would like to be a contestant, please leave a comment below. If you would like to be a judge, please e-mail me at timnkim@gmail.com so no one knows who you are.

As always, there will be a VERY COOL prize for the winner.

This has been a lot of fun each year. I hope that we have a lot of entries this year. GOOD LUCK!

6 comments:

Kim said...

YEA... can't wait to see all the fun designs..
Have a great weekend...

Musings from Kim K. said...

It's probably not fair for me to participate (with my Halloween addiction and all...hee hee). Looking forward to seeing you soon!!

Keisha said...

Oh.. FUN fUN!!!

Mardi said...

Wow!! Cool blog change!!

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

I'm in...if it's not too late!

Anonymous said...

i'm gonna make my own journal