Saturday, April 18, 2009

Have a Great Weekend...

I am not blogging as much as I used to. We are very busy around here preparing for Sophia and Spring. Today I am hoping to put the finishing touches on Eli and Sophia's room and I'd like to get started painting the downstairs bathroom, we are going to re-do it too.

Zach is up at Michigan Tech with his Dad. That is where he wants to go to college, so they are touring the campus.

Tim's fishing boat needs some work, so he's going to be working on that this weekend.

We are busy busy!

Thank you for all of your comments below. I know that I will be using a separate travel blog, I still haven't decided about moving the main blog. I will let you all know the travel blog info.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Have a Great Weekend. Can't wait to see the finished room and bathroom. I am ready for the travel blog. Hugs

Number 6 and no more counting! said...

thinking of you lot Kimberley!

Lea
xo

~verna said...

So, it hits! All the busy-ness of bringing home Sophia and maintaining life can be more important than bloggin. I can so relate. Thinking of you as you prepare. ~v

jennifer said...

I imagine you are busy!! Enjoy, you deserve it! Let me know if you move the blog, of course, I want to follow the journey!!