Monday, February 16, 2009

Starfish Sponsors

I am updating sponsor information regularly, so this is accurate, as well as the information below the pictures of the babies on the prior post. We still have children who need sponsors. Please help if you can.

I want to thank everyone for their support. Your response has been overwhelming. I have 25 sponsor families right now. I need 10 more for all of the children to be sponsored for this upcoming year. If you are interested in sponsoring one of the babies, please e-mail me at timnkim@gmail.com.

Also, if you are a sponsor family, please e-mail your address to me and how you have arranged payment for your sponsorship. I know that most of you had made arrangements on the Starfish Groundspring site. I am working with Patrick who is on the Starfish board and tracks the donations that come in. I need to supply him with a list of sponsor families, their addresses and method of payments.

3 comments:

Kim said...

You are sooooo AMAZING..
Hope your 1st day back to work went well..
HUGS..
Love ya girly..

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Hi, Kim,
You should have our info already. If Daleea needs my info, have her email me.
I am always thinking of you....

Snowflowers Mum said...

Kim...you are amazing!

Is it that time of year again!

I will talk with my DH to see what we can do