Sunday, August 03, 2008

The Seventh Diamond Children's Clothing Swap!



Ok everyone, it's time for The Seventh Diamond Children's Clothing Swap and this is how it works....
1) Go through your child's closet and make a list of the things that they have outgrown that you would be willing to swap, the sizes they are and the brands you have.
For Eli I have all size 4T winter clothing: 3 sweaters, 6 shirts, 1 sweatshirt, 2 pairs of jeans, 7 pairs of pajamas. The brands I have are wonderkids, Gap, Old Navy, UR H, Now & Zen, Harry & Me, Land's End, Carter's & Cherokee. I also have a size 3T Columbia coat.
2) Identify the size and types of clothing you would like to receive. I would like to receive girls clothes in sizes 18 month to 3T. Winter preferably.
3) Send me an e-mail with this information at timnkim@gmail.com
If I receive an e-mail from a Mom who is looking for what you have to send and I have someone who is looking to give away what you need, I will match you up. I will do my best to match Moms with other Moms who like the same brands and I will try to match you up with an even number of items.
When you are matched, I will send you the address of the Mom you are going to ship your outgrown clothing to. You have one week to send your box.Now, this is an at your own risk swap. I will do my best to match everyone well. Please send gently used clothes, no tears, no holes, no stains. Send clothing you would love to receive : )

10 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE this idea...
You are always thinking...
Wish I had some smaller kids...LOL..
Have a Great Week...

OH MY #6 said...

You are the best! What a neat idea! Love that header too!

Lea
xo

Jewels of My Heart said...

you are just too sweet and creative for words.... oh, how you take care of us!
We love you friend....
I sent you a header... did you get it?

Steffie B. said...

Smooch girl....here's hoping for an exciting week! *wink*

sweet momma luv u said...

Good Morning!
Hope you have a fantastic week. May the sun shine down upon you and give you happiness and peace!

Hugs,
Jody

Paula said...

I would love to join in on this, but I need to save all my clothes for our next baby.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. I am still not ready to part with Jane's things, but may later. I must think on it a bit. It is SO hard for me to do!! Knowing a mom in blogland was the one who would get them would help!

Kim, you are an amazing, creative visionary type gal! You rock the world from your place in it :)!

insanemommy said...

What a great idea!!! I pass all K & A's things now to our neighbor who just brought their baby home from China.

junglemama said...

What a neat idea.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

you never cease to amaze me w/ your ideas and energy ... I am saving all my stuff for Abigail and Joseph, so I can participate, but have a BLAST!