Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'm Throwing a Baby Shower for April This Saturday!!!


This Saturday is the baby shower for April and Eliana from 'The Road to Siji'. I throw my showers like open houses, so please come by any time and leave a comment to rsvp for her gift list. There will be shower prizes and fun! If you cannot attend, please feel free to leave a comment on this post and I will get her gift list and address out to you. If you would like to promote the shower by displaying this gorgeous graphic by Daleea on your blog, let me know and I will get it to you.

6 comments:

Steffie B. said...

lunch nex Monday or Tuesday? That is all I can do.....sorry....Nanny #1 is in Europe and Nanny #2 is getting married....what's up with that?!?!?!?! lol

Truly Blessed said...

I am bummed I'll miss April's shower and have told her so myself. However, I'll make it up to her some other way.

I'd love her list and will send something off before we leave -- do we tell you what we've purchased so you can cross it off the list? I'm not really sure how this works.

To all of the rest of you, have a wonderful time. April is a dear person and will make Eliana the most fantastic Mommy ever!

April, you know I'd be sitting here at my computer with you if I could! Only ONE thing could make me miss your shower...

Nancy said...

RMJ - we received word from AAI that January 2007 is out of review today.

April said...

Kimberley, This is so exciting and so much fun. I will be up bright and early. Patrick said we will go to bed and treat Saturday like a work day. :-) This is the only shower that we are going to get so I wouldn't miss it for the world...well, if they said I could go get Eliana by Saturday that would make me miss it.

Kelly,
You are so sweet and wonderful. I know you would be here if it were not for Elizabeth! That is so much more important. I thought we had an understanding about the list adn that didn't include getting something off of it. Remember?

Paula said...

Lets ALL shower April with love. Her dream is coming true...she is going to be a first time mommie!

Jewels of My Heart said...

I will be there with bells on......
Woohooooooo