Monday, March 24, 2008

Thank You Secret Buddy!

A very special Thank You to my Secret Buddy. I just love the little easter bunny that you sent, but what really is meaningful to me is the small cross. Each of my children has a small cross over the doorway to their bedroom, except for Zach who has his over his bed. This little cross will be Sophia's and I will place it over her doorway tonight. It will hang there as long as she is a child in this house.
I read on our Yahoo Group messages that next month is our last month and that we are to reveal ourselves. I want you to know how sad this makes me. You have been such an amazing person and I have really looked forward to your gifts each month. I voted yes for a new group to be formed, but I know that I will never get another person like you, it just isn't possible.
I will miss you so much as my secret buddy, but I look forward to knowing who you are and being able to get to know you.

17 comments:

Gracie said...

That is sooo precious...I love the lady bug look

Kim said...

Very nice...
My Yahoo group is done in June..
Secret pals and buddy's are sooo fun..
Have a Great Week..

Marla said...

How beautiful!! Love the new blog look!

D & S said...

What a great gift! Very cute.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

you have a sweet buddy ... i will pray for your grandmother ... did you read Crystal's post today ... the thoughts from it have consumed my day ... love ya

Nikki said...

Love the presents...the cross is so sweet.

(I'm praying for your grandma.)
XO

Paula said...

Nice bunny and lovely cross. I've got them in nearly every room of my house.

Somewhere In The Sun said...

Wow, I think that's amazing that she sent you a cross and you already have them over the other doors! I can't wait to find out who your SB is too!


~Lynn

mommy24treasures said...

sweet gifts :)
I will pray for your Grandmother, I know that is frightening for her.

OH MY #6 said...

Oh my, that is a cute bunny!

And, what an awesome post, Kimberley. You are so special my friend.

Lea

kerri said...

I love the pink, precious little cross, it's beautiful.
Thank you for your kind words on my site, I will be praying for your Grandmother.

Sharon said...

What a sweet post! She really does have a way with precious, thoughtful gifts!! I love that you have crosses covering all your children!!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Awwww...I love that cross! What a nice secret buddy!

Alyson and Ford said...

Secret Buddies are great. They think to send things that we just haven't thought of buying or didn't know we needed!

Alyson 01/27/06

3 Peanuts said...

I love that cross...Miss KAte has the same one (in a different color) hanging over the doorway in her room. All of our kids have one over the doorways in ther rooms too:)

A Mom- In-W8ing said...

What a beautiful and thoughtful gift!

Secret pal swaps are a great way to pass the wait. Love the new ladybug header.

Smiles! :o)
Nikki

Leigh Ann said...

Very nice...and playing catch up: Congrats to Zach's Team, Eli and the Easter Bunny was too funny- bless his heart and I will pray for your grandmother. Take Care.