Sunday, March 09, 2008

Sunday...

15 comments:

Kim said...

Have a Great Sunday...
Love the quote..

Truly Blessed said...

Sorry I missed you at church today.

Did you get your ticket for Friday's lunch for the China mission trip fundraiser? Katie and I would like to meet you at the restaurant, so what time during that 2 hour block of time (11:30 - 1:30) will you be there?

The Byrd's Nest said...

Have a wonderful Sunday with your family!

Deb said...

I love that.....

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Have you tried playlist? You can have several different ones made up and switch them out at a whim.
Also, I think alot of people are having the same blog problem. I cannot get past my profile, no matter what I do. I am assuming that blogger knows and is repairing it as I write--I hope.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday....

JMCS said...

Beautiful quote from a beautiful blog. I really love the new header and hope your weekend has been wonderful!

Hugs,
Jonni
:)

JMCS said...

One more thing, don't know if you were able to access the bottom of your blog yet but I found a work-around. Go to your page elements section and keep hitting tab, you should be able to tab down to the section you need eventually. Hope this helps.

Hugs,
Jonni

mommy24treasures said...

great verse. I have wondered how Kate is doing as well. I hope she is alright.
C

Mardi said...

I really needed to be reminded of this today. Thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful quote =]

Patricia said...

LOVE it!! And oh so true!

Sorry I missed the chat group yesterday...hope your packing is going well!

Fliss and Mike Adventures said...

That photo is of Devil's Tower in Wyoming... sorry... I know it has nothing to do with the topic but I have walked around the circumference of Devil's Tower and recognized it... take care and be happy

Paula said...

Thats an amazing picture.
happy Sunday!

Anonymous said...

great quote my friend.

Lea

Michelle said...

wonderful quote!