Friday, February 15, 2008

It's Friday!!


Happy Friday Everyone~
I really do need this weekend! I have had a great but very busy week. It has been just crazy at work and things haven't been any quieter at home. It's all good though.
I haven't been as good as I usually am at visiting everyone's blogs, but I have made a point to change that and get myself back in sync with everyone.

SECRET BUDDY 2008, I am sorry that I haven't gotten the rules of engagement and themes out. I will do it today so that you will be ready to begin sending your gifts next month! We had a great group of ladies sign up, so I think you all are going to be very happy.

There will be the Saturday Morning Chat tomorrow. I may need to make a brief exit to drop Tyler off at a birthday party, but I'm going to see if dh can handle that. The chat seems to be able to run just fine when I'm away, so I don't see any problems there.

Have a great day!

7 comments:

OH MY #6 said...

Have a good day!

Lea

mommy24treasures said...

Happy Friday:)

Kristy said...

HAPPY FRIDAY KIMBERLY!!!

LaLa said...

Happy Friday!! See you at Chat!

kerri said...

Have a great day. ;)

adele and dan said...

Friday's are the best...aren't they??

Paula said...

I love that hwy sign, I wonder how much a house costs there? looks like a nice place.
Happy Friday!