Monday, July 16, 2007

2 Posts Today....Rocking Blogger Girl!


Thank you to Ashley at 'Absolutely His' for the Rockin' Girl Blogger award. It is my understanding that this award is for Christian Inspirational Blogs. I have seen many of my favorite blogs receive this award and am just thrilled to be added to the list.
I would like to pass this award along to Jane at 'Much Ado About Books' because she has never ceased to inspire me with her constant faith and devotion to God. I would also like for Amy at 'When Love Takes You In' to have this award. I really enjoy our Monday prayer group.

10 comments:

Steffie B. said...

Doesn't this award just crack you up???

Deb said...

Awsome you totally deserve it.
I haven't been to 'Much ado about books' but I second your nomination for Amy's 'When love takes you in.'

Liz and Ava said...

Hey!,Congrats to you!

Tracey and Mike said...

Congrats on your nomination!

Much Ado said...

You totally deserve this award Kim! Thanks so much for the nomination, what an honour!

Elizabeth said...

from one rockin girl to another.... YAY Us!

JMCS said...

You are one Rocking Blogger Girl! Congrats.

Hugs,
Jonni

Ann said...

congrats!!

insanemommy said...

I love this award. Miss Steffie b. nominated me..............I feel special.

Mardi said...

You sooo deserve this award! :)

Rock On! :)